Norwich, Norfolk - Remote working
£35,0000 to £45,0000
Immediate start Available
We are looking for a customer facing Commissioning Engineer/Technician, who is a highly motivated hands-on individual to ensure that the Company's products are installed, commissioned and validated in accordance with requirements, which includes time, technical / functional and commercial compliance.
The position involves travel & working on-site alongside our clients at various Water Industry locations.
- Experience in the field of testing / commissioning of PLC / HMI / SCADA System Hardware and Software are essential. This will include the knowledge of the various communication PLC / HMI / SCADA protocols and an understanding of PLC / HMI / SCADA testing techniques and methods.
- Ability to interpret electrical drawing and excellent fault diagnostic skills.
- Excellent hands-on craft skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Educated to a minimum of an ONC in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent).
- 18th Edition (or working towards).
- Experience within the Water and Waste Industries, and / or Automotive, Food and Beverage industries.
- A passion for delivering customer service excellence in a cost effective way.
- Strong time management skills and motivation - ability to work using own initiative, to deadlines and constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal formats to internal and external environments.
For more information please contact Kieran Duggan at Matchtech on or apply now to send your CV