Scrum Master required for a 9 month contract based in North Hampshire - £500 outside IR35
Working ouside of IR35 within the financial services area of a high-profile automotive organisation, as Scrum Master, you will support the DevOps portfolio within the CRM, Customer & Marketing area.
This predominantly consists of Java/Oracle systems within the CRM area including relevant interfaces between and to 3rd Parties.
- Delivery of all agile ceremonies required including
- Daily Stand-up
- Sprint Refinement
- Sprint Closure
- Sprint Review
- Estimation of both small and large work packages
- Driving and assisting team members to transform SAGAs to Epics, and Epics to stories within the portfolio
- Stakeholder communication production and delivery (meetings, presentations, Jira and Confluence Dashboards)
- Manage and deliver end to end the Program Increment planning cycle with business and IT sponsors
- Manage new demand (Feature requests) coming into the CRM and Marketing Area
- Reconciliation of actual sprint effort versus planned effort using resource tracking tools and publishing into Confluence.
- Coach and support developers to produce quality stories, epics and tasks
- Deputise for Agile Lead as required
- Creation of any necessary documentation collateral in Confluence, Jira or other tools within the BMW AWM "Agile Working Model" toolset.
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £450 and £500 Umbrella (outside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.