Health & Safety Manager
Are you NEBOSH Qualified?
Are you passionate about health and safety within food manufacturing?
Are you up to date with the latest H&S / Food safety / Quality Assurance standards and legislation?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading Branded Food Manufacturer on the search for a Health & Safety Manager. This is a permanent role based in Edinburgh.
The Health & Safety Manager will drive Health & Safety across both sites. This will include ensuring compliance with legislation, implementing robust H&S systems, reporting, pro-active approach to reducing H&S incidents and implementation of the ISO18001 standard.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, implementing robust H&S systems
- Pro-active approach to reducing H&S incidents and implementation of the ISO18001 standard.
- Support the Training Manager to develop a new training framework for both manufacturing sites in line with H&S, compliance, and operational requirements.
- Work with production management to develop the culture and ownership of H&S
- Implementation of ISO18001 - H&S standard
- H&S Safety Compliance.
- Implement training framework and deliver training plan.
- Robust systems and reporting.
- Reduced accidents and incidents.
- Move towards implementation of ISO14001 - Environmental Standard.
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of ISO14001 - Environmental Standard. This role will include responsibility for environmental compliance.
- Proactive in contributing to the wider business agenda.
- Proven track record of delivery through straight forward solutions
- Working as part of cross functional teams
- Influencing and building relationships at all levels.
Salary on offer is up to £50k+ Benefits.
Please contact Craig Grainger today for further information