My client based just outside Worcester is looking to recruit a SHEQ & Compliance Officer on a Permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful local organisation as it grows and expands its business after its most successful year to date.
The main elements of the role include
- working as part of the H & S Team to manage site activates in relation to Compliance and Quality
- Design and deliver training, safety briefs and Toolbox talks
- Manage accident investigations appropriately
- Conduct Risk Assessments and carry out Audits as required
- Chair SHEQ meetings as and when required
- Support Team functions with Compliance issues that could impact the business
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following
- NEBOSH Qualification or similar would be preferred
- Ideally have experience in a similar compliance based role
- Excellent Communication with an ability to get on with Stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Good IT Skills
- Demonstrate good working practice of Compliance to inspire colleagues
- Experience of Quality and Environmental based roles is essential
- Good working knowledge of ISO Accreditation would be advantageous
This role is Mon-Fri 0830-1700 and the salary on offer is circa £26,000.
Health and Safety, h &s, Compliance, Quality, GDPR, Environmental, SHEQ, Occupational Health