Imperial Recruitment Group are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with a high-profile client of ours based in the Midlands that are looking for a Payroll Officer to join their fast-paced dynamic business.
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Hours: Office hours, Monday to Friday
- Manage the full payroll process, overseeing the payroll team to ensure procedures are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- To ensure the business meets its statutory and audit requirements in relation to Payroll services.
- To lead on the development of Payroll systems and processes, and to improve service delivery and information through the development and utilisation of key management reports.
- Administer the organisations pension schemes and oversee payment transactions.
Reconcile monthly and weekly payrolls and produce accurate data reporting for all Stakeholders.
- Provide timely data reporting for all stakeholders.
- Advise on and implement legislative updates and assist in ensuring organisational compliance.
- Prepare and analyse Payroll metrics and provide reports that support decision making in specified areas.
- To develop strong, positive working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- To show an active commitment to the businesses Equality and Diversity Policy, Quality
Frameworks and Health & Safety Procedures.
To actively participate in Continuous Professional Development including the introduction of new technologies to allow you to contribute effectively to the success of the business.
To carry out such other appropriate duties commensurate with your skills, knowledge and experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Degree qualified, preferably in Finance, Human Resources, Business or Economics, or equivalent, (desirable)
- Five GCSEs at Level 4 or above including English and Maths, or equivalent
- Experience of working in payroll preparation and processing.
- A strong knowledge of payroll policies, practices, legislation, and procedures.
- A proven track record of managing a team and establishing a professional and confidential working environment.
- Experience of managing a complex payroll
- Excellent knowledge of the current Payroll and Pension legislation.
- A high proficiency in the use of MS Word/Excel/Power-point.
- The ability to undertake multiple tasks and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Hold excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and the ability to engage and influence colleagues at all levels within the organisation
- To be a proactive driver of change
- The ability to motivate and drive improvements in our key services and processes.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Recruitment Group.