KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Learner Enrolment Officer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: up to £22,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Our client is a provider of education, training (Traineeships/Apprenticeships) and employment opportunities for the unemployed.
- You will act as the first point of contact to the clients referred, providing information, advice and guidance on suitable employment, training and education opportunities, with a view to enrolling clients onto their chosen pathway.
- Support clients to make an informed decision about their future options.
- Discuss long term and short term career aspirations, linking options available.
- Carry out interviews with clients on your caseload
- Provide advice either by phone, face to face or via email.
- Using various assessment and diagnostic methods to determine support needed.
- Maintain own understanding of resources relating to education, training and work to signpost clients to the information required.
- Keep abreast of local employment opportunities across a range of employment sectors.
- Support and refer clients where necessary to relevant support bodies, agencies or education providers - maintaining own knowledge of these areas in order to signpost appropriately.
- Completing company documentation ensuring that all documents meet compliance standards.
- Must hold, or be willing to work towards, an IAG Level 3 qualification.
- Ideally have experience of providing information, advice and guidance to clients based on their education and employment prospects.
- Confident and professional, with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain a rapport with clients from a range of backgrounds.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.