There is a huge opportunity to join one of the UK's biggest Wealth Management firms where we specialise in offering advice holistically across several financial products including Pensions, Investments, IHT, Tax & Estate Planning, Life Insurance, Equity Release and Employee Benefits. We are currently looking for a Paraplanner to join our friendly and client focussed team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· To always put the interests of the client first.
· To work in such a way as to promote the good name of the firm and profession.
· To prepare Suitability Reports including more technical reports for High Net Worth clients and to be able to conduct research on behalf of the IFA's using the appropriate online systems
· To facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business.
· Cash flow modelling.
· Liaison with providers, clients and industry professionals.
· Preparation of annual client reviews.
· To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so.
· To co-operate fully with the firm’s Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Skills and experience needed: