I am looking for a Generalist HR Advisor to cover a year long maternity cover within a small HR team based in Hook. This is Hybrid working encompassing all areas of HR. £30-35K Mon-Fri, 60% home working 40% office based.
- To be first point of contact for the HR team, providing sound and credible HR advice to employees and line managers.
- Provide generalist HR administration support for the function, in the areas of recruitment, training, performance management, employee engagement, probation reviews, employee relations, organisational changes, references. Ensuring all paper-based employee records/electronic are accurate, complete and audit-ready.
- Coordinate company benefits admin with external providers for Private Healthcare, Cash Plan, Discount Savings, Private GP service, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, eye care vouchers.
- Administer Sponsorship and Immigration visas with support from the HR Manager
- Working with the HR Project Advisor to deliver workshops/lunch and learns on line manager soft skills including absence management, recruitment skills, performance development, equality and diversity.
- Develop and maintain a HR Dashboard, complete monthly reports on HR metrics and review with HR Manager, highlighting issues and trends.
- Proactively manage the recruitment PSL and build strong relationships with external recruitment providers, complete all recruitment coordination and administration producing offer letters and contracts of employment, liaising with all relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
- Manage Apprenticeship scheme and Graduate intake
- Work with line managers to develop comprehensive job descriptions, maintain an up to date bank of job descriptions.
- To work with HR Manager to design the performance development review process to ensure managers are educated to carry out meaningful conversations, and coordinate the completion and return of forms within timescales.
- Administer all payroll impacting transactions for accurate reporting to the Finance team within Payroll cut off dates, and submitting with all relevant approvals.
- Monitor and administer the probation review process.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.