My client is a long established market leader in the insurance sector with a vast array of clients and national coverage. Due to increasing workloads and long term opportunity, they are looking to add to their teams across the business.
As an experienced Surveyor Manager, you will:
- To ensure that there is national surveyor coverage for validation claims
- To manage the selection, recruitment and training of new surveyors to enhance the network or replace individual surveyors
- To coach surveyors to a standard of excellence throughout the network, ensuring quality and consistency in reporting.
- Working with H&S to set the benchmark for safe working and compliant with current practice.
- To work with Business Standards to ensure that site checks and audits are completed in accordance with the programme.
- To ensure all targets are achieved
- To maintain and develop relationships with internal and external staff.
- Provide excellent customer service to all parties.
- Ensure excellent communication with all surveyors by phone, email, and visits.
- Communicate to the network through email and specific bulletins and on behalf of other departments, and keeping surveyors updated with all changes.
- Regularly update & distribute the Client Matrix with all policy amendments and new clients.
- Maintain a professional manner while liaising with clients, suppliers, and customers.
- Assisting with complaint resolution and acting where appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality while dealing with data.
- To ensure that surveyors keep up to date with the relevant legislation and building methods.
- Achieve compliance with designated Key Performance Indicators and targets.
This role is home based but there will be occasional requirements to attend face to face meetings.