ProTalent are currently working with a well-established accountancy firm to recruit a Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper.
- Outstanding reputation in the marketplace
- Impressive client base
- Established firm
- Happy, diverse and expert team
- Managing payroll for a mixed client portfolio
- Weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and annual pay runs of varying sizes
- RTI Payroll submissions
- CIS Returns
- Processing starters, leavers, SMP, SPP, SSP etc
- Furlough claims
- Auto enrolment and Pension contributions
- The role is part time, but the client is happy to consider full time for a candidate who is able to undertake Bookkeeping duties.
The successful applicant:
- Solid and well-rounded payroll experience in a bureau environment
- Well organised, methodical, and high levels of attention to detail
- Keen to progress their career in a successful accountancy firm.
Thank you for your interest.