Global Supply Chain Officer - Fixed Term Contract
Global Supply Chain Officer required on behalf of our Lincoln based client, to be responsible for the management, administration and development of supply chain relationships and agreements.
- Support implementation of contracts and changes. Ensuring Core Contracts are engaged and reflect where appropriate with customer contract
- Administration of the commercial, financial and coordinate the management of allocated suppliers
- Develop, review and assess new requirements and any new suppliers that may be required to fulfill the organisations obligations
- Ensure that subcontractor obligations are fulfilled throughout the performance period
- Ensuring compliance for the Global Supply Chain Department and the wider project team with the Global Supply Chain processes and procedures
- Develop close working relationships with all departments within the project team
- Review and develop any supplier agreements, to ensure that terms and conditions are consistent with those at the customer level
- Minimise the risk exposure for the project through professional management of the supply chain
- Support company cash management objectives and ensure the company's commercial exposure is minimized
- Export Control Administration
- Establish and determine commitments are fair and reasonable in accordance with Regulations and internal Policies and Procedures
- Management of changes to agreements for organisations within the Global Supply Chain
- Responsibilities subject to change with agreement and business requirements
- Experience of Contract/Subcontract or Procurement administration
- Excellent and proven administrative skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally on all commercial matters
- Numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and demonstrated ability to achieve demanding deadlines
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Experience of UK export Control and US International Trade in Arms legislation would also be an advantage.
- Applicants will be subject to security clearance
- Experience within an aerospace/logistics environment or contracting with the UK Ministry of Defence would be advantageous,
- Degree/CIPS/A Levels/ONC or similar qualifications and/or relevant experience preferably in business related subjects, Contracts Law or Law
- Formal Contracting and/or Procurement based qualifications would be advantageous
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract until December 2022.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.