Site Electrician/Maintenance Engineer (Days based)
Commutable from: Lincoln, Horncastle, Louth, Market Rasen, Sleaford, Boston
Up to £35,000 + Pension Scheme + Healthcare + Company Benefits
Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a days, Monday to Friday based role for an industry leading company that are known for looking after their staff?
On offer is a varied role which will give you a great work/life balance whilst working for an employer who are continuing to expand.
The company are part of a wider group that operate across the globe. They are specialists in the manufacture and supply of a range of products sold across the UK and overseas.
This would suit an experienced Electrical Engineer looking to join a manufacturing company with an excellent reputation.
- Daily support of reactive and PPM on all site equipment
- Working a range of equipment including electrical systems, pipe work systems, related ancillary equipment providing, hot & cold water, heating, cooling, refrigeration, compressed air waste management services and buildings, etc.
- Monday to Friday - days based only
- Proven Electrical Maintenance experience
- Must have an Electrical Qualification - ideally 17th Edition
- Looking to join an industry leading company
Site Electrician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance, Engineering, Electrician, Plant Maintenance, Lincoln, Horncastle, Louth, Market Rasen, Sleaford, Boston
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone