Field Service Engineer
Harlow - London to Cambridge
£28,000 - £35,000 Basic + Company Car or Van + Great work / life balance + Phone + Laptop + Life insurance + Package
Opportunity for an experienced field service engineer with experiecne working on autoclaves to join a stable, family run business within the medical industry that look after their employees. This is a great chance to join a well-respected company that work with and supply to companies nationally.
This family run company supply a variety of medical equipment including autoclaves to various companies and hospitals throughout the UK. This is a great opportunity to work a field service engineer role for a growing company in a thriving industry, offering great stability working in a friendly environment where you will be treated as more than just another number.
* Field service engineering role - covering an area around Harlow - North London up to Cambridge
* Home based - servicing autoclaves and various medical equipment
* Performing electromechanical tests and repairs
* Electronic fault finding
You Will Have:
* A background as a maintenance / medical / field service engineer or similar
* Experience working on medical / dental equipment / autoclaves would be an advantage
* Be able to carry out 3-phase electrical wiring
* Full UK driving license essential - happy to travel as a field service engineer
* Must live around the Harlow area / North London up to Cambridge
Please apply quoting reference SE945 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: field service engineer, service engineer, field engineer, field service technician, mobile engineer, autoclave, autoclaves, medical engineer, medical service engineer, autoclave engineer, Harlow, London, Cambridge, Bishop Stortford, Enfield.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.