Go Train are accelerating through an exciting time of growth, expanding the services we provide throughout the UK at a rapid pace in order to support thousands of people every year to retrain for new employment. We have a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and driven individual to join our company as an Employer Account Manager.
This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the existing expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme.
The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19.
Location: Trowbridge and Devizes.
Salary: £30,000.00 per annum
Immediate Start Available
• Work with local teams to identify new and existing opportunities using robust employer data to target prospective local and regional employers
• Take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face-to-face meetings and delivering presentations.
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that business outcomes are maximised through access to wider employment networks.
2. Account management
• Increase the number of employers who choose to work with us to recruit their workforce by building positive relationships underpinned by a high quality responsive service which exceeds expectations.
• Maximise the impact of repeat business, above the current levels being achieved, through new and existing employer accounts
• Keep up-to-date on changes and developments within the labour market, providing operational teams with relevant intelligence on trends and demands.
3. Opportunity generation
• Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly to the operations teams whilst adhering to specified processes.
• Work closely with operations teams to ensure that employers have access to the most appropriate individuals for their business.
• Provide the operations teams with sufficient information to inform decision making on matching programme participants with employers.
• Maintain an employer contact database and keep accurate employer records.
• Ensure all recruitment services are delivered to agreed Key Performance Indicators and targets.
• Undertake regular reporting on the job vacancies secured and outcomes achieved in response.
• Ensures best practice is adhered to and championed.
• Is prepared to work flexibly, which may include occasional evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the contract, including any necessary travel and overnight stays.
• To handle personal data in accordance with the organisation's data protection policy.
• To undertake any other duties, as required, appropriate to the post.
What we offer:
If this role sounds like the next step in your career and you would like to be a part of Go Train’s growing success and expansion, then we would love to hear from you. Register your interest in this role with an up to date CV.
Closing date for applications 21st October 2021.