Cordant People are currently looking for an experienced Business Administrator to start as soon as possible for a position based in Newton Mearns on temporary basis. The role -
The candidate -
- Compliance to information and reporting requests; for example, financial reporting to Head Office
- Maintain robust systems to provide accurate Management Information to include, but not limited to, resident information, invoicing, payroll and petty cash
- Provide guidance and leadership for the Receptionist and any other direct reports
- Undertake all administrative duties required building supplier relationships and creating procurement orders ledgers
- These might include purchasing and maintaining
- Project a positive and professional image when working with residents, representatives and external bodies
- Ensure all activities undertaken are done so following the relevant guidance
- Monitor compliance
- You will have experience using sage
- You will have experience working with Microsoft packages
- You will have the ability to work under pressure
- You will be experienced in processing payroll
The working hours for this position are 8:30-5pm and £11 per hour.
If interested please call or apply.