RECRUITMENTiQ is working in partnership with successful Builders Merchants. The business is the longest established engineering and construction products supplier in Scotland.
Due to continuous growth, the business is looking to appoint an experienced Key Account Sales Executive. The ideal candidate shall possess a strong, confident, outgoing personality and the ability to communicate efficiently with customers.
- Increase sales and margins within defined sales territory and achieve sales targets.
- Obtain market intelligence on competitors’ products/promotions and contribute to Commercial product development.
- Ensure weekly reports/movements are completed weekly and on time.
- Contribute to Merchandising campaigns when required.
- Provide support with company Sales Launch activity.
- Work to specific 1/4ly objectives outlined by Centre Manager and Launch PRISM document.
- Attend Monthly Sales meetings.
- Provide strategic cover for Showroom and Trade Counter when required.
- Develop all key House Developer accounts agreed with Centre Manager.
- Develop all key Designer and Architect specifications within defines Sales territory.
- Develop all Design and build contractors, QSs building Live Commercial Project Files.
- Develop and track all Commercial ABI projects.
- Progress on Local Authority specifications – Social Housing, Disabled adaptations, Capitol projects.
- Develop and progress all local and National Shopfitting accounts.
- Progress all opportunities with All Commercial Contractors in Commercial and House Developer. sectors contributing to monthly Commercial quote KPIs.
- Develop new business opportunities with National Commercial clients.
- Coordinate Commercial Portfolio.
- Complete all quality complaint reports working to Company policy.
- Maintain Customer records and ensure tracking KPIs are updated timeously.
- Clean current driving licence.
- Be computer literate, hold basic numeracy, literacy and IT skills in particular Microsoft Office packages.
- Have an open mind, hunger & desire to do achieve sales targets.
- Be approachable, positive and polite.
- Be motivated, energetic and passionate about their work.
- Be organised and hold great time management skills.
- Be keen to learn and progress within the company.
- Previous sales office builders’ merchant/sales distribution industry experience.
Our client is committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace with great prospects to develop your career further. The role is a great opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who has a passion for sales and would like to work within a business development role.
In this field-based role, you will be tasked with identifying new opportunities and presenting proposals. You will need to be self-motivated and results-driven or an experienced hunter with a proven track record of winning new business.