Cleaners - Event in Glasgow City Centre
Gi Group are recruiting for our client who are looking for cleaners to carry out general cleaning responsibilities throughout their event which will be taking place on the 25th Oct - 12th Nov. Multiple different shift patterns available both full-time and part-time. Our client provides full training and inductions; successful candidates will have to complete police checks, should be approachable and flexible.
Job Type: Temp
Shift times: Monday to Sunday, (days) 7am-7pm / (nights) 7pm-7am. Shorter days and part-time shifts are also available.
Salary: 9.50ph days / £10.00ph nights
Location: Glasgow City Centre
- Cleaning corridors and meeting rooms
- Quick 15 minute turnarounds of meeting rooms to ensure sanitised before the next sessions
- Cleaning toilets, reception areas and touch points
- Responding to spills, or potential hazards around time of event
- Using cleaning equipment and chemicals when needed
- Night shifts - will mainly be setting up for the next day
The ideal candidate:
- Flexible to work various shifts and patterns (preferred)
- Previous cleaning experience (preferred)
- Physically fit in order to be able to be on foot all shift
- Professional and Well Presentable
- Flexible to work various shifts and patterns
- Training and Induction
- Meals will be provided by event organisers
- Uniform: Black trousers/skirts and comfortable black shoes, trainers or pumps. Other uniform will be provided.
If this position is of interest APPLY NOW and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss the next stage of the process.