Do you have experience working in Children's services? Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of children and young people? Yes? Read on..
Randstad are working with an incredible independent Fostering agency, assisting in the recruitment of Supervising Social Workers to join their already well established team.
You will be required to recruit, support and develop the skills of foster carers to ensure that we provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for the children and young people in care. You will strive to provide a high quality service using legal & statutory guidance to safeguard against harm.
Benefits of the role:
- Home Working
- Market leading rate of pay
- Access to discounts and benefits through Perkbox
- Birthday as an additional day leave
- Attendance at bi-annual conference
- Mentoring by Senior Managers
- Truly fantastic opportunity for career progression
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To recruit, assess, and monitor the skills of our foster carers to ensure that they provide a safe and healthy environment
- Assist carers to fully understand their role and identify individual development plans
- Assist in "Skills to Foster" training
- Provide and record regular supervision to allocated foster carers
- Provide written case notes and reports, which are analytically & focused
- Carry out in-depth assessment of applicants including undertaking initial visits and carer assessments
- To contribute to Foster Carer Annual Reviews, within required timescales, providing written evidence of competence and presenting annual review reports to panel as required
In order to be successful for this role you must have:
- Social Work qualification
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work experience within fostering
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Tyler on otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.