I have an exciting new opportunity for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a Tier 1 contractor to oversee a number of projects across the south coast. You will need previous experience in either JCT/NEC form of contracts and to have managed a either a small team or large project over £20million.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career or seeking longevity with a stable and well established tier 1 contractor.
Salary up to £90,000 + package ( depending on experience)
* Main contracting experience
* A degree in Quantity Surveying or RICS
* Good knowledge of JCT form of contract
* Excellent management experience
* Pre-construction and working on large schemes over £20million
* Monthly valuation preparation
* Cost control of projects
* Procurement & placement of bespoke material costs
* Relationship building with subcontractors, design team, and suppliers
* Excellent Salary & bonus
* Company car or car allowance
* Company pension scheme
My client is looking for someone to start in ASAP and will be holding interviews straight away, if you are interested in this position please apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.