An exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join a fantastic HR team of 7 to work as integral part of the business.
- manage the full recruitment cycle for a high volume of positions
- producing accurate adverts and job descriptions for new posts
- arranging and occasionally conducting interviews with an interview panel
- pre employment and compliance checks to ensure all new staff meet the requirements
- production contracts and manage induction and on-boarding processes for new staff
- set up new starters on the payroll and calculate complex pay and holiday entitlement
- support a head count of approximately 400 members of staff in all HR/payroll related queries and contractual changes
You will be:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible in managing and planning daily, weekly, monthly workloads;
- Have very good time management, planning and organisational skills;
- Able to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team;
- Be able to contribute to the analysis of problems and make suggestions for solutions;
- Have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, and use tact, diplomacy and empathy where necessary;
- Committed to providing the best possible service.
For the full specification and to take your application further please apply online or get in touch with Laura at Atkinson Moss.