OSR are recruiting for a local client in their Private Sector Housing team to deliver a compliance and enforcement scheme to help meet the requirement of the Energy Efficiency Standards.
- You will lead on a new project to set up an effective Energy Efficiency Compliance process.
- This will focus on identifying non-compliant rented properties and landlords and to liaise and enforce as necessary to ensure they are compliant.
- You will also look to create a sustainable process for future enforcement actions, including monitoring and enforcement systems that will remain after the project ceases.
- The role will be responsible for complex case management and ensuring the client uses its statutory obligations to comply with legislation, and provide the best outcome for residents.
- This position will be fixed term until March 2022 (this has potential to be extended)
- 30 hours per week
- Monday - Friday
- Norwich (NR7)
- £35 - £40 per hour (DOE)
- You will be expected to out of office visits as necessary.
- Full UK License essential.