£11.10 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 37 Hours Flexi time although core working hours are 10am to 3pm (7am latest start 10 am, earliest finish 3pm latest finish 7pm)
Office Based working
Location: Sheffield / Salford
Compliance requirements :
Must have been a UK resident for the last 5 years
- Responding to customers, both internal and external, to ensure appropriate information is shared.
- Produce high quality work which delivers a quality service for customers.
- Work in professional manner and reflect client values.
- Ensure accurate interpretation and secure provision of data to customers with adherence to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Maintain daily recording of own statistical information feeding into the team's overall productivity
- Assess the results of any checks and determine the required action in line with policy guidelines
- Working collaboratively and effectively as part of a team demonstrating awareness of policies concerning Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Health and Safety
- Share knowledge, best practice, and support your team in their work
- Support other teams
- Treat all customers fairly, impartially, and with due respect in line with Departmental standards and Civil Service values.
- Relevant training around asylum support will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidence of being customer focused
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a changing environment focused on Service Level agreements
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy