Salary £35,000k - £37,500k
Full time permanent
Location: Sheffield - M1 - Meadowhall
Our client is a large European market leading manufacturing organisation and this is an excellent opportunity to join in a QHSE Officer role. This is a new role to the business and you will be able to add real value to internal processes managing quality, compliance, risks, auditing, health / safety & environment. Building and managing a small team you will have a passion for continuous improvement and lean processes with a real focus on quality & continuous improvement.
- Identify, develop, and drive continuous improvement activities
- Improve and drive quality standards
- Being self-motivated, solutions focused and a credible, first-class communicator
- Contributes to and implements HSE standards, Quality Management Systems, and process developments in line with quality control and assurance responsibilities
- Manage updates and introduction of procedures, work instructions, risk assessments and other critical documentation
- Providing support in developing and accessing key quality metrics that drive desired business outcomes.
- To engage closely with all site staff to improve and drive quality standards
- Supports the Group QHSE manager in that maintenance and continuous improvement of the ISO9001 QMS
- Manages updates to KPI’s and ensures accurate, timely KPI and performance reporting
- Utilises root cause analysis tools in to derive and initiates permanent corrective actions in the case of deviations and monitors the implementation and effectiveness
- Take part in QHSE audits to identify areas of improvement and give recommendations for those improvements
- Support Group QHSE manager & Site director in the maintenance of legal compliance
- Conduct accident/incident investigations, risk assessment and implement corrective and preventative actions
- Advise line management and assists with implementation new legislation and standards.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Have experience in both Quality and HSE
- Excellent excel & data skills