Our client, a well-established business based in Tonbridge who are leaders within their field, is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working closely with multiple teams, the ideal candidate will be organized and accurate, with a high level of attention to detail with around 2+ years’ experience in a similar administrative role.
- Be the first point of contact for customers, answering mails and the telephone when necessary
- Managing staff holidays and rotas
- Managing and maintaining the in-house database
- Print, file and sending documents to clients
- Scanning and filing
- Working closely on supporting projects when required
- Cover reception duties when required
- Produce statistics, figures and support for management
- Manage all administrative duties with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry-leading business who are seeking an Office Adminstrator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
CVs are being reviewed, so please apply now for immediate consideration