· Xpress Centres is fast-growing company with ambitious growth plans.
· We are part of a multi-faceted high-growth Banbury based company DAC Holdings with a strong reputation for delivering best-in-class solutions on a global scale
· We are a team which prides itself on putting our customers first. You could really make a difference to our team and business and play a huge part in the exciting growth plans of our company… are you up for the challenge?
· An exciting opportunity to take up a position as a Multi skilled Repair technician at our Xpress Centre.
· You will be working on your own and carrying out repairs on vehicles with body work damage
· Completing vehicle repairs to the highest quality in the same day, one day key to key.
· This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is confident in their ability, is capable of MET to the level of fitting a new door, is competent with flatliner / Miracle pull systems, and can refinish to a high quality of workmanship
· This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in a fast-moving forward-thinking company.
* Key responsibility to complete repairs from start to finish in time sensitive environment to the highest quality.
* To be able to inspect a vehicle for damage appraisal, clearly identify what the damage is, what new parts are required and liaise with our central hub on the repair details
* To have their own hand tools to complete MET to the level of door replacement, Bumper removal / refit, trim removal and all associated fittings
* To be confident using Flatliner / Miracle pull equipment and covering larger repairs
* To be able to follow process and cover all aspects of refinish, this would include 3 stage systems
* Process damage vehicles on the internal body shop IT systems.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the Xpress Centre.
* Process deposit payments for pre-booked orders.
* Manage of the customer relationship through the full order cycle.
* To be able to manage time and plan the work schedule within the given day
* To be able to manage stock and a reordering process to maintain product supply
* Manage effective relationships with customers, colleagues and various other stakeholders internally and externally of the business.
* Work from other centres if required
* Build relationship with work providers in the local area to support the proposition.
The ideal person:
You will be able to:
· Work to deadlines and deliver quality workmanship every time
· Lives within an hour of their dedicated centre
· Work on your own and manage your own time.
· Work effectively with the day shift
· Ability to think for yourself and problem solve
· Communicate effectivity with the contact Centre.
· Have your own toolbox with a selection of comprehensive hand tooling.
· Use Body shop IT systems
· Mange you own consumable stock levels
· Demonstrate & manage replacement parts
· Be innovative and creative, think of new ideas and innovation to ensure we continue to deliver an industry-leading service.
· Work accurately and efficiently.
· Adapt and change to new business & working procedures
· Understand the importance of looking after our customers.
· Constantly deliver a high level of customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
You will have experience of:
· Proven and current body shop experience
· Including repair technician experience in MET- Plastic Repairs- Metal panel and paint refinishing
· Working with and using hand held PDA/ Tablet devices
· Understanding of BSI 10125 or Body shop work procedures
· Exceeding customers’ expectations and providing great customer service every time
· Communicating to different customers and stakeholders.
· Using Microsoft Office; (Outlook, Word, Excel) and CRM systems
You will also
· Have a full Clean UK driving license - essential
· Preferred a current qualification in ATA Senior Cosmetic Repair or NVQ equivalent- essential
· Be able to provide two years references, right to work in the UK, proof of address and able to pass a Basic DBS Check in line with our industry compliance requirements.
Competitive Starting salary and OTE
- Basic salary package up to £35,640
- Performance related bonus £45,000 OTE
- 23 days holiday (3 reserved for Christmas shutdown)
- £2,000 loyalty bonus (after 2 years service)
- Additional days holiday (for every 5 years service)
- 30% staff discount on vehicle repairs
- 30% staff discounts on luxury villa holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
Great place to work with a fabulous team culture
To apply please send a covering letter describing your relevant experience and what you can bring to the role and your CV