What’s in it for you!
• £18-20k salary
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Mostly remote working with some time in the office
• 37.5 hours per week from 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour break for lunch.
Why we’d work there!
• Great Culture
• Busy team meaning you won't be bored
• Great induction and training process
What you’ll do
Assist with updating land registry once a mortgage/remortgage or transfer or equity is completed, updating a variety of documents, charge information and updating log of management information packs.
Experience you need
This is a busy role where you will need strong admin background, good eye for detail and ability to work quickly.
How you apply!
Email your CV
Not for me, for a friend!
If you refer a friend, once they complete their first 8 weeks of work, contact us for a £50 High Street Voucher