£19.08 p/h / Band 6 Equivalent | Night shifts | 36 Hours | Nursing Home - Outstanding CQC
A leading Cambridge nursing home currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The CQC rated “outstanding” home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to older adults living with age-related and dementia nursing needs and has state of the art facilities throughout.
What the home is offering and details of this role:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, of nights available
• Competitive pay rates of £19.08 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run care home
In this role, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate post-registration experience, ideally in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation