Job Title: Class 2 Depot Driver
Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 - 17:30)
Benefits: 22 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases to 25 days with service), pension scheme, Perkbox, overtime etc.
Fraikin brought its fleet expertise to the UK in 1978, and today we are one of the country’s largest providers of commercial vehicle contract hire, fleet management and rental. We offer customers a skills base and proven financial stability that we believe is second to none. This allows us to react to even the largest of new business opportunities in a sole supplier role, and with a customer renewal rate which is the envy of our competitors.
We are currently recruiting for a Depot Driver to join our team based at our Bristol branch. Your time will be split between the depot prepping vehicles and delivering/collecting vehicles locally with a colleague. This position involves local work with no overnight stays or long distance travel. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Ensure all vehicles are checked and cleaned to the Fraikin standard to present a professional image to our customers.
* Act in a courteous and professional manner maintaining a high level of personal appearance and wearing Company Uniform at all times
* Ensure all vehicles are SQI checked prior to delivery, reporting any defects in line with the SQI checklist to ensure that all vehicles are legally compliant
* To ensure vehicles are collected or delivered in line with the customers and Fraikin’s expectations to ensure high levels of customer service and customer retention.
* Ensure that all rental vehicles have a signed rental check sheet and rental agreement at collection and delivery.
* To ensure LRQA and ISO standards are adhered to at all times contributing to the retention of these schemes.
* Assisting with internal and external audits and taking specific actions as instructed where non-conformances occur.
* Complying with all Fraikin HSE procedures to ensure a safe working environment, reporting all accidents and environmental incidents and taking action as appropriate.
* Ensuring the yard is free from obstruction and that parking is controlled.
* Building and developing relationships with customers to ensure high levels of continued and new business.
* Carry out vehicle familiarisation with customers where necessary.
* Resolve customer issues at a low level escalating where necessary.
To be successful in this role you will need to be/have:
* Full and Clean UK Driving License (Class 2 licence essential, Class 1 would be an advantage)
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this position and hold all of the skills required to do the job then please apply for this position by sending a copy of your CV by following the process on this page