Parts Tendering & Contracts Engineer
Provectus Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading manufacturing organisation in the UK, that design & manufacture large-scale rotating machinery, used for power generation.
This is a business that has manufactured rotating power-gen equipment for many years. They are currently going through a period of cultural change & modernisation, as well as driving technical innovation within the power-gen sector. A business that has a very established brand & some of the most reliable and efficient power-generation equipment there is to offer.
Due to ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a Tendering & Contracts Engineer, to deliver part quotations and manage parts contracts for all machinery customers. This role will work closely with sales, project teams & regional business contacts.
* Assess customer enquiry and provide quotes for engineered parts and contracts
* Work with supply chain team & suppliers on quotes for proprietary equipment
* Provide support and work closely with sales/project teams, providing quotation and costing support for new & existing machinery parts
* Work with customers, answering questions on quotes and customer queries
* Align parts and quotes with design criteria, ensuring suitability against specification
* Seek new opportunity to promote part sales where possible
* Issue necessary contract information/documentation to relevant departments/customers
* Provide ongoing support to contracts engineers after handover
* Ensure CRM is kept up to date and all quotation/engineered parts work is legally compliant
As this role focuses primarily on engineering parts, we are looking for candidates that have experience working in a manufacturing or mechanical engineering environment, with an understanding of technical drawings, quotation processes and general understanding of engineering material costs.
* Academic qualification in Mechanical Engineering
* Previous experience in engineering or manufacturing engineering environment
* Good understanding of manufacturing processes for parts
* Experience tendering or delivering solutions to customers would be beneficial
* Exposure or experience working with suppliers of Mechanical/Electrical or Electronic products