Guardian Security & Fire Ltd ...We’re Hiring!
We are one of the largest privately-owned installers of fire and security systems in the South East and due to our continued expansion, we seek an experienced credit controller to join our already established finance team at our Canterbury office.
We are looking for a competent individual who has a great level of IT and excellent communication skills. You will be articulate, presentable, enthusiastic, well organised, and have great attention to detail. Ideal candidates will come from a service provider-based environment.
* Full credit control payment chasing
* Meet and exceed monthly cash collection and debtor day targets
* Resolution of invoice queries, liaising with the service team
* Credit note issue and allocation
* Credit & Debit card payment processing
* Be pro-active in all aspects of the ledger, to review and maintain accounts in line with business requirements
* Preparation of court letters for overdue balances
* Posting and correct allocation of cash receipts against customer accounts
* Sales ledger account reconciliations
* Maintain daybook log of all key customer communications and maintain customer account contact details
* Assist with the setting up of direct debits
* Maintain excellent customer relationships
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Being flexible
* Using initiative
* Communication and listening
* Good negotiation skills
* IT Skills
* Strong organisation skills
* Customer service
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
* Being professional and courteous
* Resolving problems quickly
In return, you have the chance to work for a successful growing NSI gold and BAFE approved company with a great reputation and knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Fire, and Intruder Alarms.
We are offering:
* Competitive salary
* On-going training
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Onsite parking
* Additional paid bonuses and company incentives/days out!
* Dress down and Pizza Friday!
At Guardian, we believe in longevity and promoting from within. We have regular monthly training sessions and offer a competitive starting salary with regular monthly OTE bonuses up to the value of £1,800 per year. You will be working within a fast-paced but fun and relaxed environment that has regular dress-down days, Pizza Friday, office days out, and the opportunity to earn additional monthly bonuses!
The starting salary is £22,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
Working hours between 8:30 am - 5.00 pm Monday - Friday, 20 days holiday per year which also increases by an additional day per year of service and an additional day for a good sickness record.
If you would like to be considered for the above role please contact the Group HR & Internal Recruitment Manager Samantha Foster.
**Please be aware all successful candidates will have to undergo relevant security checks by NSSA standards