Guardian Fire & Security Ltd
Service Engineers wanted!
We are privately-owned installers of security systems in Kent and the South East with over 25 years’ service within the industry!
Due to our continued success and growth, we are seeking experienced Service Engineers with great communication skills, who are self-managed, motivated and forward-thinking individuals to join our growing and friendly team in Canterbury.
As a Guardian Engineer, you will be working throughout Kent and the South East within both domestic and commercial properties.
Your role will include the Service and Maintenance of Intruder, CCTV, Access Control, and Fire Detection systems. As part of your role, you will receive ongoing training in your desired fields to further develop your engineering skills to provide the chance for success & progression within the business.
Ideal Candidates will have experience within some of the below areas:
• Fire Alarms
• Intruder Alarms
• Access control / Door entry systems
• IP & Analogue CCTV systems with basic networking skills
• Dual Com monitoring
• Knowledge of other types of communication devices
• Conventional & Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems
• Conventional, addressable & Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
• Knowledge of all major brands of Panels & App-based systems
• Maintenance of Emergency Lighting
• Familiar with all NSI codes of practice, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance of all above aspects.
• Knowledge of all current industry standards, EN50131 PD6662, DD243, BS4737, BS8243
In return, you have the chance to work for a successful growing NSI gold company with a great reputation and knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, and Fire and Intruder Alarms.
We are offering:
• A competitive salary dependent on experience
• On-going training and career progression
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• company vehicle
• Mobile phone/PDA
• Additional paid bonuses
• Company incentives/days out!
Standard working hours are 8.30 am-5.00 pm Monday – Friday with 1 in 8 weeks on call (additional paid overtime)
If you would like to be considered for any of the above roles please contact the Group HR & Internal Recruitment Manager Samantha Foster.
**Please be aware all successful candidates will need a full driving license and will have to undergo relevant security checks by NSSA standards