Our client a global leader within the healthcare industry is looking to recruit a Paralegal on a 3- 6 month temporary contract.
Working with one other Paralegal you will be responsible for the delivery of the groups client and supplier contract database.
Based in the heart of Marlow, once onboarding is completed this project can be completed remotely if desired.
* Identifying the type and nature of all existing client and supplier contracts and uploading each contract to the Legal Sharepoint site consistently and accurately
* Reviewing the content of all client and supplier contracts to consistently and accurately extract and capture all required contract information into the Sharepoint contract tracker within the Sharepoint site
* Setting automated reminders in Sharepoint for review of such contracts as instructed by the business to assist the legal and business development teams
* Liaising with internal legal team about the content of such contracts where necessary
* Following all applicable standard operating procedures and internal policies and processes whilst carrying out the Project
* Educated to degree level
* Passed Legal Practice Course (LPC) OR law degree with prior contract management experience
* High Level of IT Proficiency (preferably with experience of MS Sharepoint)