My Peterborough based company has an opportunity for an Accounts Clerk to join their team.
Due to an increase in work load this opportunity would be ideal for someone who is looking for a varied accounts role in a well established business.
Reporting into the Accounts Supervisor you will be involved in all aspects of the Accounts Dept, with a major part being purchase ledger and credit control.
This is a full time, permanent role that is Monday to Friday 9-5. It offers a salary of Circa £20K
The company will offer you training such as AAT and there is an opportunity to progress and ideally you will have had at least two years prior experience in a similar role
* Being involve all aspects of Accounts Dept.
* Purchase ledger (processing purchase invoices, payment runs)
* Credit control.
* Use of the Microsoft Dynamics Nav and Microsoft office (a good knowledge of this is required)
* Excellent verbal and nonverbal written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Good organisational skills
* Good level of numeracy
* Ability to prioritise your workload
* Deadline focused.
Shortlisting for this role starts immediately and interviews will be held on site. Ideal locations for this role are Stamford, Peterborough, Market Deeping, Bourne, Hampton, Werrington, Bretton, Paston and the surrounding area