Up to £30,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading private hospital is looking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Physiotherapist to join their physiotherapy team. The hospital is one of the highest rated in the area and strives to provide the only the highest standard of care to all patients.
About the Physiotherapy role and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
* An annual salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
* Day Shifts
* 35 days annual leave
* Private medical insurance and life assurance
* Free onsite car parking
* Pension Scheme
As a Physiotherapist you would be part of the physiotherapy team, assessing, diagnosing and treating patients. You will use your clinical reasoning skills to develop treatment plans that are appropriate for each patient. You will assess patients health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
What we’re looking for in a Physiotherapist:
* Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent with HCPC registration
* Experience of assessing, treating and supporting a range of patients/cases across the In-patient setting
* Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care
* Ideally have experience in Orthopaedics in an In-patient setting
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation