Early Careers Training Officer
A market-leading SaaS company is looking for an Early Careers Training Officer to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their offices offer a great working environment and the role will be a hybrid role with remote as well as working form the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Early Careers Training Officer, you will be responsible for co-managing the provision of their client’s award-winning Apprenticeship programmes, which will play a key part in ensuring the business is able to meet future challenges in developing the next generation of employees.
You can choose from a host of excellent benefits. Make the most of their rewards to support your health, family, travel or leisure. You can select from options such as holiday trading, health insurance, restaurant discount cards and much more!
As an Early Careers Training Officer your key duties will include:
* Providing line management for Apprentices including undertaking 12-weekly reviews and supporting disciplinary/capability situations
* Being the day-to-day contact for all Apprentice-related issues and enquiries
* Developing a learning culture and environment that supports the development of Apprentices’ skills, knowledge and careers
* Co-ordinating all Apprentice placement plans, ensuring Apprenticeships are of the highest quality and that all Apprentices receive appropriate training and support
* Working closely with Colleges, Universities, and other third-party providers to coordinate academic assessment and monitor Apprentice attendance
* Managing and maintaining learner data and track progress
* Supporting recruitment by attending events and undertaking candidate assessments
* Developing and maintaining close relationships with the client’s key stakeholders
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Early Careers Training Officer, you must have:
* Previous experience of early careers development programmes
* Knowledge of Apprenticeship framework/standards requirements
* Sound knowledge of funding streams/systems and compliance/regulatory requirements
* Assessor award i.e. D32, D33, A1, etc.
* Proven ability to manage varied stakeholders across a complex organisation
If you’re interested in becoming an Early Careers Training Officer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it’s a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don’t miss out