We are recruiting for a Mechanical Assembler/Site Engineer for a company based in Newark.
They work within the effluent/wastewater treatment industry and have clients predominantly in the food factory sector but also service other commercial and industrial sectors.
For the role of Mechanical Assembler/Site Engineer you will be based both in the workshop at Newark actually manufacturing the water treatment units then will be helping on site to install them. Full training will be given.
• Electrical/mechanical site engineering experience
• Ability to work on own initiative in a team environment
• Shop floor production
• Site work installation and commissioning
• Company vehicle provided for when travelling to and from site
• Clean driving licence
• Water industry experience an advantage
• Manual handling
There may be times you will need to stay away for a night or 2 depending on the size of the project or the location, all accommodation dealt with by the company.
Salary £30-35k depending on level of experience