My client is one of the largest independent recruiters that are financially cash rich and have a reputation for holding onto their staff throughout the years and they offer a very clear career path for everyone that joins the company, staff are rewarded for their hard work and the MD encourages a work/life balance culture within the whole orgsanisation
They have over 35 established branches and are continuing to grow and open new branches across the UK and now an exciting opportunity has become available to join them and open and launch a new branch in Banbury for them.
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruitment management background in high street recruitment, Industrial, Manufacturing, Technical, Enginnering, Commercial, Logistics, or a niche sector.
As a billing recruitment Branch Manager, or a Senior Recruitment Consultant seeking their first management role, you’ll be responsible for growing and developing the branch to its full potential with the full support and guidance of the Senior Management team/Directors behind you and your teqm of Recruitment Consultants.
The person they are seeking will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to exceed targets . It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team of Recruitment Consultants around you.
* Basic up to 35K with executive car, Range Rover, Mercedes etc or car allowance
* Equity shares within the company
* A supportive senior management team that truly care about their people and reward and recognise their hard work
* Encourages a work/life balance/Flexible Working
* A supportive, friendly, fun environment that have a family culture
* Full autonomy to run and develop your branch and make decisions
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
* A generous healthcare and benefits package
* Security from a company that has been established 30 years
* A successful career within the recruitment industry as a billing Branch Manager, Divisional Manager or Senior Recruitment Consultant seeking their first management role
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational and management skills and a flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of high street recruitment or a niche sector
* A desire to succeed and to grow the branch
* The sklls to recruit develop and manage a team of Recruitment Consultants to hit branch targets
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and outline your recruitment career/successes to date, and if we wish to take your application to the next stage one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours
PLEAE NOTE THAT TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ABOVE ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A BRANCH OR DIVISIONAL MANAGER WORKING WITHIN A RECRUITMENT AGENCY ENVIRONMENT