Selby, North Yorkshire
JMJ1620 – Nurse Deputy Manager
£19.00 - £19.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £42.5K p/a | 42 Hours | Day Shifts | Good CQC |
A privately owned nursing home in is looking to hire an RGN Registered Nurse/ RMN Mental Health Nurse or RNLD Learning Disabilities Nurse to work as deputy manager.
The home provides a variety of care packages, specifically to the elderly and residents with physical disabilities.
About the Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home’s offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week, covering a flexible 7-day shift pattern. You may be expected to cover some unfavourable hours due to the seniority of the role.
• A competitive hourly salary of £19.00 - £19.50 (NHS Band 6) which equates to an annual salary of around £42,588 for a £19.50 contract.
• A chance to help lead a fully CQC compliant home
• A supportive team and work environment
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
The qualities, experience, and skills our client require in a Deputy Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC qualified registered General Nurse (RGN) Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD)
• A high level of deputy management experience in an elderly/dementia care setting is preferred
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a real passion for providing high quality care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation