Salutem Care and Education have services across England and Wales supporting adults and children in residential and educational environments.
Individuals we support become part of a Salutem family, where they can be themselves, thrive, and love the life they live. We are immensely proud of the part we play in creating meaningful days and fulfilled lives for everyone at Salutem, and that includes those who work for us. The opportunities and prospects really are limitless, and that’s why you should consider becoming part of our family.
The Clinical Lead will provide professional leadership to the members of the Clinical Team at Craig Y Parc and Ty Cwtch in the form of line management, guidance, support, supervision, and appraisal. The CL will be responsible for Clinical Governance and the smooth day to day running of the Clinical Team. Within they will provide clinical expertise, advice, and guidance to the SLT team in developing clinical strategies to be embedded into the educational setting. They will represent the Clinical Team at Admissions meetings. The Clinical Lead will be based in the nurses’ station in the school site to be available to discharge the below duties.
You are a superhero to all the young people we support, making a difference in their lives every day. You You overcome daily challenges to achieve a safe, stimulating and supportive educational experience for all our students, supporting the next generation to reach their full potential and helping them to achieve their greatest goals and aspirations.
Main roles & responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Strategic and operational lead of nursing provision across the school and children’s home.
* Attend admissions meeting, providing information on clinical input and collating information from outside sources and visits.
* To write robust health care plans.
* To complete nursing rotas that cover the 24/7 health needs of the service including liaising with nursing agencies
* To conduct medication orders and audits.
* Quality Assuring MAR charts
* Stock check and stock orders
* To produce a timeline of GP / Parent contact form for Team manager of the children’s home to complete when in need of a health professional (external to site)
* Liaise with colleagues and external professionals involved with the students to ensure that clinical interventions are aligned to all plans for the child and all issues and progress are effectively communicated onwards.
* Designated Person for Safeguarding – keep a central record of training and lead safeguarding across the site liaising weekly with Principal as overarching DSL.
At Salutem, you’re not just a care worker - you’re a supportive healthcare professional, an ambitious worker, a loyal colleague, a unique and transparent individual who provides engaging and meaningful experiences for the people we support.
As a valued member of our family, we offer:
* COVID-19 Vaccination
* Key Worker status
* Competitive rates of pay dependant on experience.
* Wagestream - our financial planning app, making it easier to access and manage your finances and allowing you to access up to 30% of your pay throughout the month as and when you need it.
* Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, you will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
* Internal progression opportunities - We're committed to supporting your learning and upskilling, and will support you to reach your full potential and progress in your career with us.
* Induction – You will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
* Perkbox – We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
* Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.