Pharmacogenomics Senior Scientist
An amazing opportunity for a Senior Scientist to join a state-of-the-art gene expression laboratory joining a dynamic team of PhD, MSc and BSc Scientists providing specialist research services valuable support to drug discovery and development pipelines.
The role is working for contract research organisation that has collaborated with some of the largest pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, providing preclinical and clinical services. They specialise in model development and in biomarker and target discovery programs. Their high level of expertise and customer focus has led to an enviable track record and impressive repeat business ratio.
We are looking for a skilled Pharmacogenomics Senior Scientist with excellent communication skills that has hands-on experience with a range of different gene expression techniques/ platforms and excellent data analysis.
* Ensure delivery of studies to agreed timelines and budgets
* Support the business development team by preparing and delivering data for marketing purposes
* Responsible for supporting the generation of new products and services
* Responsible for solving complex operational, technical and data analysis problems
What experience and qualifications do I need?
* PhD with 2 years’ experience ideally in laboratories using gene expression technologies, or MSc with 4 years’ experience, or BSc with 6 years’ experience
* Must be proficient in PCR, Array and NGS platforms
* Have significant knowledge and experience with a range of gene expression techniques/ platforms and data analysis
* Experience performing microbiome profiling
* Experience working in a GCLP and/ or ISO(phone number removed) regulated laboratory