Questech Automotive Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an Industry leading client for an experienced Vehicle Technician. This is an excellent chance for a Technician to join a company that offers solid opportunities for personal development and internal progression.
You will be an apprentice trained, fully qualified Technician that preferably has experience working with a variety of LGV or HGV vehicles
* Electrical, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation
* Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment
* Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (if approved tester)
* Support workshops team members including Apprentice Technicians as required.
* Accurately record time to complete jobs and associated details
* Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency
* May occasionally have to deal directly with customers.
Skills & Experience
* Level 3 in Light vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification
* Strong customer service skills
* Good communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to work autonomously
* Ability to work within given time frames
* Ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repair and servicing.
* Diagnostics skills
* C1 or C2 licence preferable but not essential.
Working Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00 - 19:00
THE RATE OF PAY:
You will earn a yearly basic salary of £31,418
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply today or contact Matt Staniforth for more information