£20.50 p/h – Circa £44.7K | 42 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Bedfordshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with leadership experience to work as Deputy Clinical Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to adults of all ages, with specialist units for younger and older adults who are living with long-term nursing care needs.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts which will include some weekends
* Very competitive hourly pay rates of £20.50 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £44,770
* A great staff benefits package to support your financial, physical and mental wellbeing (further details can be provided when you apply)
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home, focusing on managing clinical service delivery. You will coordinate, monitor and evaluate the planning, delivery and implementation of person-centred care plans, ensuring all clinical services meet or exceed national requirements and that clinical records are accurately managed and upated.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the elderly care sector, with proven dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation