Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Company Benefits
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist is required to work in a leading Liverpool hospital.
Details of the is MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary of up to £37,000 depending on experience
* Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
* A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
* Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
* Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
* Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
* A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As MSK Physiotherapist you will work with a varied MSK caseload which includes post-operative orthopaedics, general MSK, and sports injuries and rehabilitation. You will utilise state of the art facilities and equipment to support patients in their rehabilitation and recovery, ensuring a comprehensive physiotherapy service.
What we are looking for:
* Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and ideally with current CSP membership
* Proven post-graduate experience within orthopaedics and MSK setting, ideally within the private sector
* Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with
* the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation