The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Payments & System Data Support Officer to work for an established organisation. This role will involve working from home while our client is looking at ways to return to the office in Abingdon.
About the role:
As a Payments & System Data Support Officer, your duties will include:
* Checking and paying invoices in line with established policies
* Processing payments on time to payees
* Record delivery of care to support accurate payments and charges
* First point of contact for all team communications, capturing details, assessing nature and urgency
* Strong numeracy
* Accuracy skills
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Able to work under pressure
This is a temporary role working Monday - Friday from 9 - 5pm. You will be working from home until the organisation finds a way to return to the offices, this will be in Abingdon.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Paulette at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement