Our client is one of the most trusted insurance companies, one of the areas they specialise in is Travel Insurance.
They are looking to recruit a number of (home working) Customer Experience Co-ordinators.
The main aspects of the role are to assist customers when they call or respond to their emails. You will provide policy information and on occasions assist a customer with upgrading their cover, or simply answer their questions regarding their travel insurance.
• Respond to customer enquiries regarding their policies
• Upgrade existing policies
• Work towards personal and team targets to ensure that we meet client requirements
• Provide a high level of care to all customers
• Ensure that all administration is completed
Essential to have –
Experience of assisting customers, within a contact centre/telephone environment
Exceptional Customer skills
Accurate computer skills
Hours - 35 hours a week between 8am and 8pm to include Sat and Sunday 9-5
All equipment will be supplied