Facilities Manager - EMEA
EMEA Headquarters – London
This is an office based role to facilitate and support all areas of building, management and maintenance of the EMEA Head Quarters and other Future locations.
1. To support the Facilities Manager regarding all team activities including, but not limited to, technical support, administration, reception, Health & Safety security and postroom.
2. To support the Facilities Manager & Facilities Technician in providing technical support to maintain the fabric of the EMEA Headquarters and assist with some physical elements of the day to day running of the building
3. Support logistics and post room activities
4. Support the procurement process including processing invoices and purchase orders with a high level of accuracy, monitoring and be able to report facilities expenditure
5. Liaise with existing supplier base to fulfil facilities requests from Future UK employees
6. Work with the Facilities Manager and Technical Co-ordinator in the appointing of new suppliers
7. Support the development of policies, procedures and risk assessments for all office related services
8. Deal with all other support services on a daily basis e.g. catering, printing and stationery requests etc.
9. Review standard operating policy procedures to ensure there are defined measures of control in line with the changing business needs
10. Work with the Quality Department to ensure that the waste management, energy reporting and all environmental statistics are reported accurately and controlled effectively in conjunction with internal policies and procedures, including continual review of Environmental legislation and ensure overall statutory compliance
11. To promote a positive Environmentally friendly culture while performing inspections and audits and investigating incidents which have an environmental impact
12. React where appropriate to incoming communications to the department Inbox
13. Provide coverage for reception and Health & Safety Coordinator as required
14. To be ‘on call’ outside of normal working hours, as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Experience of working within a similar role
2. Highly organised and accurate, able to multi task, work under pressure and maintain extensive attention to detail
3. Able to work under own initiative and be a strong team player in a diverse team
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and office skills
5. Understands urgency actioning requests in timely manner
6. Ability to negotiate with and deliver to stakeholders across the organisation – focus on the customer