My client is one of the largest independent recruiters that are financially cash rich and have a reputation for holding onto their staff through the years and promotoing them from within , they are rewarded for their hard work and the MD encourages a work/life balance culture throughout the whole company.
They have over 30 established branches and are continuing to grow and an exciting opportunity has become available to join their Letchworth branch who has a team of consultants in branch to grow and develop their driving division to its full potential
The ideal candidate will have a strong recruitment management background in Driving and the Industrial sector
As a billing recruitment branch manager, you’ll be responsible for continuing to grow my clients driving division to its full potential and have the full support and guidance of the senior management team behind you.
The person they are seeking will lead by example and will be responsible for expanding my clients logistics/ driving division It is important that you possess the skills to grow the logistics division and grow this to its full potential and grow a team around you. The ideal candidate will be a confident billing Manager
* Basic up to 35K with executive car or car allowance
* Equity shares within the company
* A supportive senior management team that truly care about their people and reward and recognise their hard work
* Encourages a work/life balance
* A supportive, friendly, fun environment that have a family feel culture
* Full autonomy to run and develop your branch and make decisions
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* A generous healthcare and benefits package
* Security from a company that has been established 30 years plus
* A successful career within the recruitment industry as a billing branch manager within the logistics/driving sector.
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational and management skills and a flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of the logistics/driving recruitment
* A desire to succeed and to grow a driving division to its full potential
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and outline your recruitment career/successes to date, and if we wish to take your application to the next stage one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours
PLEAE NOTE THAT TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THE ABOVE ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A RECRUITMENT AGENCY ENVIRONMENT AS A DIVISIONAL OR BRANCH MANAGER