£20.55 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Paid Breaks| FT or PT Nights |
A small private nursing home located towards the East of Southampton is looking to recruit RGNs to join their team and work nights, with full or part-time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home offers a great environment for older adults with general elderly frail and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of the Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Full time or part time contracts are available on nights
• Competitive rates of pay of £20.55 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates
• A thorough induction and ongoing support with training and development
• 28 days annual leave
• Free uniforms
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a UK care home
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation