£10.76 per Hour| 37.5 Hours | Experience Essential | Day Shifts
An experienced Supported living Coordinator is required to join a leading national care group and work as Deputy Manager for several supported living and outreach services in Somerset.
You will be covering sites in Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton and Clevedon which provide complex care and support to younger adults living with a range of Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders, supporting them in gaining independent living skills and achieving their full potential.
Details of this Supported Living Deputy Manager role and what the client is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on days, with some flexibility required to meet service needs
* A competitive hourly pay rate of £10.76
* A private pension scheme with employer contributions and generous annual leave allowance
* Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Some industry leading learning and development programmes and a comprehensive induction programme
Duties will include supporting the day to day running of the sites, ensuring high standards and excellent quality of life are maintained. You will manage staff, rotas and resources in addition to playing a key role in service delivery.
What we are looking for:
* An experienced Manager within the Social Care sector and have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5 or The Registered Managers Award
* Demonstrate a strong background working in supported living services, with leadership experience
* A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
* Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
* Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation