Your role will revolve around the life cycle of a gas bottle. During your assignment you will be required to:
* Receive and segregate gas bottles on a loading bay
* Re-spray, refill, re-stencil and then complete safety checks on the bottles before loading back onto a trailer
Each section of the life cycle will require extensive training and this will be provided before you start each section.
The full list of duties are:
* Contribute to a safety first operation and incident free workplace.
* Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program.
* Operate within and comply with all SHE, including expected PPE, guidance
* Ensure understanding of company standards in the cylinder filling process
* Segregate cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
* Recondition cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
* Ensure work area is kept tidy
* Report hazards and equipment defects promptly
* Scrap cylinders in line with mandatory specifications
* Carry-out faulty cylinder investigation and reporting
* Be available to cover productions runs at short notice, with additional hours as required
* Participate in weekly stock checks
* Contribute to continuous improvement throughout the filling plant operation and identify potential improvements to safety, reliability and efficiency to Shift or Lead Operatives
* Comply with all applicable work instructions, training, risk assessments and operational bulletins
Working Hours: 8.00am – 6.00pm
You will be required to provide proof of ID, Proof of National Insurance & Proof of address